Roles & Responsibilities
- Create communications plan and drive the execution to support success of Organization Change Project.
- Prepare communications, newsletter, posters, etc. related to Change Management Project and update on progress.
- Co-ordinate with project team and internal employees for communications event organization.
- Conduct periodic assessment to ensure level of project team and employees engagement.
- Develop strategic and action plan for corporate communications to bridge gaps found from surveys/feedback.
- Analyze stakeholder research findings as part of developing a compelling vision for the Corporate Communications.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external key stakeholders to ensure proper dissemination of the Communication.
- Work closely with internal team and PR consulting agency to handle all government issues, press, reporters, customer complaints, press release, PR events i.e. Flooding, Thong Fai government events
- Manage and attend media related events ; interview, press conference
- Drafting and editing written document, press releases, script, speech and by-line articles, annual reports to high standard consistent with company messaging and editorial guidelines
- Draft script and copy write for print material, broadcast and communication signage according to PR and event
Manage call center for customer complaints, provide information to customer
- Track and manage budget related to communications & engagement surveys.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Mass Communication or Marketing Communication or related fields.
- Ability about the Digital Marketing and Branding
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure and within a dynamic team.
- Ability to manage a complex workload and work to tight deadlines.
- Creativity, well organized and facilitation skills
- Strong leadership, good personality, friendly manners and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Willing to travel in upcountry as assignment